Do you remember when the music video for “Gangnam Style” was everywhere? Seriously, it felt like everywhere on the internet, TV, and radio, you could find Psy dancing to the infectious hit song. What you might not remember about “Gangnam Style” is that it was record-setting: Back in 2012, it was the first video on YouTube to reach one billion, and then two billion views.
127 Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About Video Marketing [Infographic]
- THIS WEEK IN SOCIAL: Linkedin Changes ‘Groups’, Facebook Adds More Options To Events, Pinterest Improves Related Pin Recommendations.
- Quick tips to master Instagram: Part 5 - Following the 'Right' People
- THIS WEEK IN SOCIAL: Facebook Announce Changes For Business Pages, Linkedin Reaches 575 Million Users, And Snapchat Q2 Report Shows Decline In Users.
- Step-By-Step Guide On How To See Competitor Facebook Ads
- THIS WEEK IN SOCIAL: Facebook Adds Usage Dashboard For Wellbeing, WhatsApp Adds Group Voice & Video Calling, Snapchat Launches Filters Triggered by Verbal Keywords.