Snapchat’s launching a new project which will enable visual artists to place 3D augmented reality art in specific locations, which users will then be able to locate on a map and visit to inspect. Snap Inc. sparked speculation about the project when they released a new website with a mysterious countdown running.
Snapchat’s Launching a New AR Art Installation Project
- THIS WEEK IN SOCIAL: Linkedin Changes ‘Groups’, Facebook Adds More Options To Events, Pinterest Improves Related Pin Recommendations.
- Quick tips to master Instagram: Part 5 - Following the 'Right' People
- THIS WEEK IN SOCIAL: Facebook Announce Changes For Business Pages, Linkedin Reaches 575 Million Users, And Snapchat Q2 Report Shows Decline In Users.
- Step-By-Step Guide On How To See Competitor Facebook Ads
- THIS WEEK IN SOCIAL: Facebook Adds Usage Dashboard For Wellbeing, WhatsApp Adds Group Voice & Video Calling, Snapchat Launches Filters Triggered by Verbal Keywords.