Pinterest recently announced that hashtags are now a working feature on the platform . The announcement will enable Pinners to easily discover new content, as well as ensure their content is seen by more, yet relevant users. The focus of the announcement is clearly rested on users, however, the clear winner here is Pinterest.
What Pinterest’s Hashtag Announcement Really Tells Us
- THIS WEEK IN SOCIAL: Linkedin Changes ‘Groups’, Facebook Adds More Options To Events, Pinterest Improves Related Pin Recommendations.
- Quick tips to master Instagram: Part 5 - Following the 'Right' People
- THIS WEEK IN SOCIAL: Facebook Announce Changes For Business Pages, Linkedin Reaches 575 Million Users, And Snapchat Q2 Report Shows Decline In Users.
- Step-By-Step Guide On How To See Competitor Facebook Ads
- THIS WEEK IN SOCIAL: Facebook Adds Usage Dashboard For Wellbeing, WhatsApp Adds Group Voice & Video Calling, Snapchat Launches Filters Triggered by Verbal Keywords.